Computer Sciences Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Ragheed Allami received his Ph.D. degree in Information Technology from Federation University, Australia. His research interests are in real-time patient monitoring, biomedical signal processing, compression, and diagnosis. Ragheed has several publications in the areas of improving the performance of data structures and cardiovascular detection
- Lecturer Doctor 2011 Information Systems and Artificial Intelligence Federal University - Australia 2018 PhD
- Vital signs
- Analyze data in real time
- Artificial intelligence
- Data compression
- Allami Ragheed, Andrew Stranieri, Venki Balasubramanian, and Herbert F. Jelinek. "A count data model for heart rate variability forecasting and premature ventricular contraction detection." Signal, Image and Video Processing 11, no. 8 (2017): 1427-1435.
- Allami Ragheed. "Premature ventricular contraction analysis for real-time patient monitoring." Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 47 (2019): 358-365.
- Allami Ragheed, Andrew Stranieri, Venki Balasubramanian, and Herbert F. Jelinek. "A genetic algorithm-neural network wrapper approach for bundle branch block detection." In 2016 Computing in Cardiology Conference (CinC), pp. 461-464. IEEE, 2016.
- Allami Ragheed, Andrew Stranieri, Venki Balasubramanian, and Herbert F. Jelinek. "ECG reduction for wearable sensor." In 2016 12th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems (SITIS), pp. 520-525. IEEE, 2016.
- Hammadie Ali H., Allami Ragheed, and Abdul MJ Abdul Hossen. "Application of Bezier Surface in Matrix Form for Measuring and Controlling the Time of 3D Design." In 2019 2nd Scientific Conference of Computer Sciences (SCCS), pp. 148-153. IEEE, 2019.
- Aliami Ragheed, Andrew Stranieri, Faezeh Marzbanrad, Venki Balasubramanian, and Herbert F. Jelinek. "Atrial fibrillation analysis for real time patient monitoring." In 2017 Computing in Cardiology (CinC), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2017.
- Programming in Prolog, University of Technology
- University of Technology data structures
- University of Technology databases
- Software Engineering, University of Technology and Al-Mustansiriya University
- Database design, University of Technology
- University of Technology Operations Research
- English, University of Technology
- Optimization University of Technology
- Awarded certificate of reviewing from Biomedical Signal Processing and Control journal, Elsevier, in recognition of the review made for the journal.
- Awarded certificate of outstanding contribution of reviewing from Biomedical Signal Processing and Control journal, Elsevier, in recognition of contributions made to the quality of the journal.
- Awarded the golden key international honor based on top 15% academic achievement, as validated by Federation University Australia.